I started as an antique dealer in 2003, mainly because I needed to weed out some of my things to make room for more. Sound familiar to some of you? I also love making things and Bob is quite the wood working master. We both work well as a team to create our works of art. After being told by many friends and family that we should share this passion and talent with others and sell our wares I decided now is as good a time as any, so here I am!

If you see something you love and want to purchase it to add to your primitive/colonial/cabin/country home, or to give as a special gift, please feel free to click on my Email button to contact me. I accept Paypal, money orders, or personal checks. Any payment made by check must clear before I ship. I do not charge any handling fees. All sales are final, however our main goal is to have happy costumers so I will be giving detailed descriptions on all items and I will gladly provide multiple pics vie email at your request. Please stop back often as I will be posting new goodies as often as I can. If at any time you see a “SOLD” sign and are interested in the item please contact me and I will let you know if I can make or get more. We also do custom, made to order items so you can get the color, finish, etc. that you prefer. I am so happy to share with others my love and passion for primitives, antiques, and handmade goodies!!! Thank you for stopping and I hope you come back often! Hugssss, Judy


Photobucket

Thursday, November 11, 2010

ITEMS FOR SALE



PRIMITIVE SPICED LG. GINGERBREAD MAN

It just isn't Christmas without gingerbreads and these happy fellows look good enough to eat! This primitive spiced large gingerbread man is made of salt dough and spiced by me. He measures approx. 7" X 5". His eyes, mouth, and three buttons were applied to him before baking and then painted black and dusted with spices. I have given him a light smooth spiced finish coat to simulate that of real cookies. He is available with or without a hole for hanging. What a perfect size to display in those wonderful dough bowls, on a dough board, or to hang as an ornament!

The price is $3.99 ea. plus shipping
Please state with or without a hole when placing your order.





 PRIMITIVE SPICED FROSTED PUDDING CAKE

This primitive spiced frosted pudding cake turned out awesome!Just like all my salt dough items I have applied my special technique to darken this pudding cake with a warm brown/black color and it has been spiced and baked and spiced again. The cake measures approx. 5" dia. X 2 1/2" high. I added the icing after baking and lightly sprinkled on some cinnamon. I then decorated the top with a few small potpourri pieces. Please note that the potpourri pieces may vary slightly as I like giving each piece it's own one of a kind prim touch. What a primtastic addition for any holiday display!...

The price is $6.99 plus shipping 
This item will be made to order





PRIMITIVE SPICED "MAGGIE" BEAR W/TREE

I want you all to meet "Maggie" bear whom I have named in honor of a very dear friend of mine that is a huge bear lover and collector! "Maggie" stands approx. 4 1/4" high X 1 1/2" wide and is holding a prim little tree in her arms. She too has been done with my special technique and spiced before and after baking. I have also painted her eyes, nose, mouth, and inner ears black and added a touch of green and dark brown to high light that cute little tree she is proudly holding in her arms. I have also lightly dry brushed her fur and added a bit of detailing to give her some dimension and charm to accentuate her sweet little personality. She is flat on the back and base so she can lay down as a bowl filler or stand. This is a perfect addition for your Christmas, winter, or year around decor!

The price is $2.99 ea. plus shipping





PRIMITIVE SPICED BUNDT CAKE WITH GRUNGY TEA LIGHT

This primitive spiced bundt cake with the grungy tea light is my favorite! It is hand made by me and measures approx. 4 3/4" dia. X 1 1/2" high, not including the tea light. The cake has been done with my special technique and spiced before and after baking. The tea light has been grungied and spiced as well. I have inserted the tea light into the center of the bundt cake and when lit it looks primtastic! I love the ambiance this prim cake puts out when it is lit under one of my make-do shoo flies!

The price is $7.99 plus shipping





PRIMITIVE OLD STYLE SPICED GINGERBREAD MAN

This primitive spiced old style gingerbread man brings back memories! I can remember my family using the old red or green strap handled cookie cutters to make these yummy cookies. These are hand made by me and measures approx. 5 3/4" X 3 1/4" and are done with the same techique as the large gingerbreads I also have listed for sale. I have given him a light smooth spiced finish coat to simulate that of real cookies. I added eyes and three buttons down the front of him that were applied before baking and were then painted black and dusted with spices. He is available with or without a hole for hanging.

The price is $2.99 ea. plus shipping
Please state with or without a hole when placing your order.





PRIMITIVE SPICED MINI GINGERBREAD ORNAMENTS W/HOLES
AND/OR
PRIMITIVE SPICED MINI PUFFED GINGERBREAD BOWL ORNIES

Here I am offering you a choice of my primitive spiced mini gingerbreads. Either choice comes to you in a set of 6. You can chose either 6 of the spiced mini gingerbread tree ornaments w/holes and hanger or 6 of the puffed spiced mini gingerbread bowl ornies. Each set has been done with my special technique and spiced before and after baking. These are primtastic on a prim kitchen tree with a bowl of the ornies displayed near or under it! The tree ornaments can even be used hanging from a peg shelf and kept out after the holidays along with the bowl fillers...
The spiced mini gingerbread tree ornaments measure approx. 2" X 1 1/2" and have a hole for hanging and come with a jute string hanger.
The spiced mini puffed gingerbread bowl ornies measure approx. 1 1/2" X 1 1/4" and is approx. 1/2" thick.

The price is $6.99 per set/6 plus shipping
Please state with or without a hole when placing your order.




PRIMITIVE "HEART IN HAND" SPICED ORNIES

These primitive "Heart In Hand" spiced ornies are being offered in a set of 2. Each hand measures approx. 3 3/4" X 3 3/4" at the widest point. They are made by me and done with the same technique as all my other hand made pantry cakes, cookies, etc. They are spiced before and after baking. I added a piece of homespun to one and included a pic of it just to show you how you could hang them on a tree or from a peg rack, etc. by just adding a tied on hanger of your own choice. Remove the hanger and you can place them in a bowl or in a jar, etc. and keep them out all year long!

The price is $3.99 per set/2 plus shipping