I started as an antique dealer in 2003, mainly because I needed to weed out some of my things to make room for more. Sound familiar to some of you? I also love making things and Bob is quite the wood working master. We both work well as a team to create our works of art. After being told by many friends and family that we should share this passion and talent with others and sell our wares I decided now is as good a time as any, so here I am!

If you see something you love and want to purchase it to add to your primitive/colonial/cabin/country home, or to give as a special gift, please feel free to click on my Email button to contact me. I accept Paypal, money orders, or personal checks. Any payment made by check must clear before I ship. I do not charge any handling fees. All sales are final, however our main goal is to have happy costumers so I will be giving detailed descriptions on all items and I will gladly provide multiple pics vie email at your request. Please stop back often as I will be posting new goodies as often as I can. If at any time you see a “SOLD” sign and are interested in the item please contact me and I will let you know if I can make or get more. We also do custom, made to order items so you can get the color, finish, etc. that you prefer. I am so happy to share with others my love and passion for primitives, antiques, and handmade goodies!!! Thank you for stopping and I hope you come back often! Hugssss, Judy


Photobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ITEMS FOR SALE




PRIMITIVE SALT DOUGH LARGE LAMB

This primitive salt dough lg. lamb measures approx. 11" X 6 3/4" and can sit up or lay down. Just like all my salt dough items I have applied my special technique to darken this lamb pantry cake with a warm brown/black color and he has been spiced and baked and spiced again. He looks great sitting in a prim wooden box with some holiday greenery or sitting beneath a tree. Tuck him in just about anywhere! A great year around prim item...

The price is $14.99 plus shipping




PRIMITIVE SALT DOUGH SMALL LAMB

Just like the large primitive salt dough lamb this smaller one is made with the same technique. He measures approx. 4 3/4" X 2 1/2" and he too can sit up or lay down. He looks primtastic displayed anywhere that needs a special touch. I like sitting mine in a small pantry box or bowl with some spanish moss. He's a cutie no matter where he is displayed and fits into any seasonal decor!

The price is $3.99 plus shipping




PRIMITIVE SPICED SNOWMAN PANTRY CAKE

Well I thought I loved the Jack-O-Lantern pantry cakes when I made those but this little snowman has stolen my heart! He has the cutest chubby cheeks and jolly olde smile I think I've ever seen. He measures approx. 5 1/2" X 4 1/2" and I have painted his hat, eyes, nose, mouth, and scarf a somewhat muted black. He is sporting a piece of green holly with red berries on his hat as well. Just like all my pantry cakes I offer, he has been spiced and baked and spiced again. I'm sure kids and adults alike will smile when they see this happy little man displayed in your home!

The price is $5.99 plus shipping




PRIMITIVE TEA DYED STOCKING W/FEATHER TREE STITCHERY

This primitive tea dyed stocking turned out primtastic! It measures approx. 13" X 3 1/2" and is tea dyed to give that old worn look of days gone by. I have stitched a small feather tree bearing some red berries and a golden star for a topper. It is standing in a red felt appliqued pail. The hanger is simply a piece of string attached with a rusty safety pin. This prim stocking is the perfect size for hanging on a peg or mantle. You could even tuck a few goodies from Santa in it!

The price is $12.99 plus shipping
I currently have 2 available






VINTAGE WOODEN DECK CUBBY

This vintage wooden desk cubby measures approx. 10" X 8 1/2" X 4 3/4". The top shelf is just the right size for displaying a few small writing collectables. It has six vertical slots for holding note paper, post cards, envelopes, etc. and one long horizontal slot on the next layer. On the bottom section there is a small drawer with a wooden knob and a smaller cubby next to it. There are two holes in the upper back for hanging if desired. I was going to paint and distress this piece but I decided the wood was just too nice to cover up so I will leave that choice up to the new owner. This would be a perfect piece to add to a primitive desk top. It is truly a unique piece that adds both charm and functionality to any decor...

~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $16.99 plus shipping





PRIMITIVE BLUE HALF BUCKET WALL POCKET

I am not sure what they call this piece exactly but I will say I love it! It is a half bucket with a center handle for hanging. It is much like a firkins or pail with two tin straps and aged tacks or rivets holding the tin pieces in place. It measures approx. 11" tall,(including the handle), by 7" wide, by 3 3/4" deep. I have painted this piece in a light to med. colonial blue and I sanded and distressed it. A primtastic piece for displaying all kinds of goodies in! The possiblities are simply endless...

~SOLD~THANK YOU!
The price is $14.99 plus shipping





"GINGERSNAP" 8" FELT GINGERBREAD

I would like to introduce you to "Gingersnap" the 8" felt gingerbread! I made this cute little guy using a pattern designed by Cathy's Craft called "Tiny Tattered Treasures." I have had this pattern for several years and decided to make some to sell on here. Gingersnap has black button eyes and two larger black buttons down the front of him. He is blanket stitched around the edges with a cordinating thread and lightly stuffed. He is holding an aged twisted wire in his hands that has been adorned with fruits, nuts, and cinnamon sticks. He's a perfect accent to display in a large bowl,cheese box, etc.


The price is $9.99 plus shipping
Made to order
Please note that the wire adornments may vary slightly.






PRIMITIVE SPICED LG. TREE PANTRY CAKE

This primitive spiced large tree pantry cake is an excellent choice for not only a Christmas display but a Winter Tyme one as well. I handmade this pantry cake by using my special technique to darken it to a warm brown/black color and spiced it before and after baking. It measures approx. 9 1/2" X 6 1/2" and weighs approx. 1 1/2 lbs. It looks primtastic displayed with a sprig of holly or pine. I also have matching primitive spiced small trees available below...


The price is $10.99 plus shipping



PRIMITIVE SPICED SMALL TREE PANTRY CAKE

These primitive spiced small tree pantry cakes are a perfect match to the large one I am offering above. Each tree pantry cake measures approx. 3 3/4" X 3" and I have used my special technique to darken each one to a warm brown/black color and spiced them before and after baking. These are an excellent choice for those of you who love the log cabin or rustic feel and for those of you that like to use decorative items that can be displayed during and after the holidays. I love displaying these in a primitive wooden bowl with a couple of sprigs of winter greenery or potpourri.

The price is $3.99 ea. plus shipping



"GLISTEN" THE OLDE WORLD STYLE SNOWMAN

This snowman is a Judy original. I designed him and handmade him last year for myself and my daughter. His name is "Glisten" and he measures approx. 7 1/2" tall. He is made from aged cotton batting that has been sprinkled with snow crystals. He has on a handmade black top hat that I dusted with snow and adorned with some small pieces of greenery. He has three black felt buttons, felt eyes, mouth, and mittens. He has an orange wooden pointed nose and his arms are bendable so you can place a tiny wreath, tree, basket, candy cane, etc. in his arms if desired. He has a jute piece of string tied around his neck in place of a scarf and he is open on the bottom thus giving one the option to use him as a tree topper. "Glisten" was designed with an olde world flare and looks quite handsome displayed with other snowmen, Belsnickle Santas, german sheep,etc...

The price is $11.99 plus shipping




HOMESPUN STAR DITTY BAG CUPBOARD TUCK

These homespun cupboard tuck ditty bags with felt appliqued stars are the perfect gift! They can be used for a holiday decoration and be kept out for the entire winter. They are handmade by me and measure 8 1/2" X 3". Each bag has an appliqued star that is handstitched. The color of the stars vary. The bag has a pull string closure. It is lightly stuffed and it has three cinnamon sticks, a sprig of greens, and comes with a choice of either a mini snowman or mini gingerbread tucked into the top. The color homespun I used is a choice of blue, red, or green and red. These make a primtastic bowl filler as well!

The price is $9.99 each plus shipping
I currently have 3 available (1 snowman-red homespun, 2 gingers-1 blue and 1 red homespun)
Please clearly specify homespun color, snowman, or gingerbread choices when ordering


#1 CEDAR (APPROX. 5" LONG)
~SOLD~THANK YOU!


#2 BLACK WALNUT (APPROX. 6 1/2" LONG)
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!

#3 MAPLE TOP WALNUT BOTTOM (APPROX.6 5/8" LONG)
~SOLD~THANK YOU!

#4 CEDAR (APPROX. 9" LONG)


#5 BLACK WALNUT TOP MAPLE BOTTOM (APPROX. 10 1/4" LONG)
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
HANDMADE ONE OF A KIND WOODEN TREE ORNAMENTS

These handmade one of a kind Christmas tree ornaments are made by Bob, my significant other. Each piece of wood comes from local trees here on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Some pieces are even from wood here on our own property. (Bob hand mills the logs himself so none of the lumber we use is bought commercially. They are a "GREEN" business so none of the trees that are harvested are alive unless they have fallen due to storms, etc. or have already been removed by someone else and would otherwise be taken to landfills). Each of these ornaments are finely crafted and turned down on a lathe. After they are completed Bob sands and polishes each piece with a hard natural wax. When that is complete a small hole is drilled in the top and jute string is run through the hole and tied to make the hanger. Bob often uses Black Walnut, Cedar, Maple, Oak, Poplar, Cherry, and Holly. We have been making family and friends these wooden ornaments each year since I moved here over 3 yrs. ago. It is not only a one of a kind handmade gift but it is also a piece of history from the beautiful Eastern Shore of Virginia. These make a great gift for the people we all seem to have on our list that we just don't know what to buy for or for those that seem to have just about everything!

The price is $9.99 each plus shipping
#4 is the only one I have available. However, they can be made to order just keep in mind there are no two alike.





PRIMITIVE STYLE CRANBERRY SCOOP W/INSERT

This primitive style cranberry scoop measures approx. 8 3/4" X 8" X 3 3/4" and has a metal insert. It is in great condition and would look primtastic with some greenery or berries arranged in it. There are two hooks on the back for hanging. The ideas are endless for this piece! I use mine in my kitchen to hold coffee filters...

~SOLD~THANK YOU!
The price is $12.99 plus shipping 

Please click on "Older Posts" below to see more goodies available for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!