I started as an antique dealer in 2003, mainly because I needed to weed out some of my things to make room for more. Sound familiar to some of you? I also love making things and Bob is quite the wood working master. We both work well as a team to create our works of art. After being told by many friends and family that we should share this passion and talent with others and sell our wares I decided now is as good a time as any, so here I am!

If you see something you love and want to purchase it to add to your primitive/colonial/cabin/country home, or to give as a special gift, please feel free to click on my Email button to contact me. I accept Paypal, money orders, or personal checks. Any payment made by check must clear before I ship. I do not charge any handling fees. All sales are final, however our main goal is to have happy costumers so I will be giving detailed descriptions on all items and I will gladly provide multiple pics vie email at your request. Please stop back often as I will be posting new goodies as often as I can. If at any time you see a “SOLD” sign and are interested in the item please contact me and I will let you know if I can make or get more. We also do custom, made to order items so you can get the color, finish, etc. that you prefer. I am so happy to share with others my love and passion for primitives, antiques, and handmade goodies!!! Thank you for stopping and I hope you come back often! Hugssss, Judy


Photobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

ITEMS FOR SALE






PRIMITIVE LOLLIPOP WOODEN BOX

These primitive lollipop boxes are handmade by Bob and finished by me. The box measures 8 7/8" long x 8" tall x 5 1/8" deep. They are painted and distressed to give the old worn look we all love. On the front of the box I used a combing technique that adds an awesome texture. I used black as an under coat on each of these two pieces. The outer color is barn red on the one and a golden honey color on the other. These look great hanging on a wall or sitting on a shelf, etc. If you would like a different color please contact me and we will gladly make one to order.


The price is $24.99 plus shipping
"Barn Red" is still available
"Golden Honey" ~SOLD~ THANK YOU!





PRIMITIVE SPICED HEART PANTRY CAKE

This salt dough spiced heart shaped pantry cake turned out great! It measures approx. 6" X 6" at the widest points by approx. 1 1/2" high and weighs approx. 3/4 lb.I used my special technique to darken it to a warm brown/black color and spiced it before and after baking. Perfect for sitting on a plate or under a shoo fly as shown! The make-do shoo fly is also available.It is the last one of this size that I currently have available...

The price for the heart pantry cake is $8.99 plus shipping

The price for this make-do 7 1/2" dia. shoo fly is $15.99 plus shipping ~SOLD~ THANK YOU!





                  
      PRIMITIVE WOODEN CANDLE PADDLE

These primitive wooden candle paddles are made by Bob and are distressed and finished by me. I drew the design I wanted and he constructed them for me.I love how they turned out! The paddle measures approx. 6" x 3" X 1/2" - 3/4" thick. Bob added a wooden piece for holding a tapered candle and he also placed a small nail in the center of the bottom to help secure the candle in place.These are the perfect size to tuck into any spot you may have. We can custom make these in any color. The outer colors shown are Butter Cream, Pumpkin, and Federal Blue. Each of these paddles have a dark under coat and has been distressed, sanded, and stained...


The price is $10.99 ea. plus shipping
Please state the color of your choice when placing your order.
"Butter Cream" Still available
"Pumpkin" Still available
"Federal Blue." ~SOLD~THANK YOU!



PRIMITIVE STYLE VALENTINE STITCHERY PILLOW TUCK

This primitive style Valentine stitchery pillow tuck was handmade and designed by me. It measures approx.6 1/4" X 3 1/4".I tea dyed and aged the cross stitch fabric and the back of each pillow is finshed with a tea dyed cordinating fabric.In the pics the one pillow tuck has a red ticking back and the other has a red and black checked muslin back.Each hanger matches the back of the pillow tuck and it is attached with rusty safety pins.I have stuffed the pillow tuck with cotton stuffing and signed each one " Fannie Mae age 8" and dated it "1860". 

~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $16.99 plus shipping
Please state when ordering the preferred backing design.



PRIMITIVE PUFFED HEART PANTRY CAKES

These primitive puffed heart pantry cakes come to you in a set of 3. They each measure approx. 3" X 3 1/4" and are done with my special technique that darkens them to a warm brown/black color. Like with all my pantry cakes I have spiced them before and after baking.What a primtastic touch for Valentine's Day! Great for placing in wooden bowls, jars, or tucked in a Vatentine wreath, or in with some greenery...

The price is $5.99 per set/3 plus shipping
NOTE: I can also make these with holes for hanging. Please just let me know.


PRIMITIVE STYLE CUTTING BOARD

This primitive style cutting board was designed and handmade by Bob. It turned out beautiful! He hand milled the lumber himself. He has used oak and maple for this custom piece. It measures 20" X 10" X 3/4" and is finished with mineral oil so it can be safely used and or displayed...

The price is $22.99 plus shipping



VINTAGE KITCHEN GOODS

Here I am offering the items that are displayed on the cutting board. First is the green handled wooden antique rolling pin. It measures approx. 17 1/2" long and is in great condition. The patina is primtastic! Secondly is the green handled cookie or biscuit cutter which is in good condition and measures approx. 2 3/4" in dia. And third is the pair of vintage woven red and white hand towels. They each measure approx. 9" X 16 1/2" and are in good condition. There are no stains, tears, or holes and each has a slightly different woven pattern. Great color for a Valentine's Day display!

The price for the green handled wooden rolling pin is $12.99 plus shipping ~SOLD~
The price for the wooden green handled biscuit cutter is $3.99 plus shipping ~SOLD~
The price for the pair of hand towels is $5.99 pr. plus shipping





VINTAGE WOODEN "MUNISING" BOWL

This vintage wooden "Munising" bowl has been in my collection for years however I can not date this piece with certainty. It is slightly out-of-round like many prim/antique bowls and it measure approx. 10 1/2" to 11 1/8" X 2 3/4". It is stamped "Munising" on the bottom and the condition of this beauty is great.A must have for you bowl collectors out there!...
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $15.99 plus shipping



Pictured above is a sample of 3 of the #3 shape.


Pictured above is a sample of #1,#3,and #4 shapes.


PRIMITIVE MUFFIN PANTRY CAKES

These primitive muffin pantry cakes come in 4 different shapes. They vary slightly in size from 2 1/2" in dia. to 4". They are made like all my salt dough pantry cakes and spiced before and after baking. The first pic has a number next to each shape so you can order them as numbered.(#1,#3,and #4 are round and #2 is a diamond shape).I will be offering them as a single purchase or,with a savings, you can purchase a set of 4,(one of each shape or 4 of your choice).Feel free to mix and match and have some fun!...

The price is $2.99 ea. or $10.99 set/4 plus shipping
Please refer to the number(s) when ordering


]

PRIMITIVE CONVERSATION HEART BOWL FILLERS

These primitive conversation heart bowl fillers come to you in a set of 3. They are handmade by me. Each heart is made with tea dyed and stained muslin and stitched in a dark red. They measure approx. 4 3/4" X 4 3/4" at the widest points. They each have a different saying, "I LOVE U","HUG ME", and "KISS ME." Great for bowls, cupboard tucks, or displaying just about anywhere. The ideas are endless and so much fun!...

The price is $8.99 set/3 plus shipping



PRIMITIVE ACORN PANTRY CAKES

These primitive acorn pantry cakes are so awesome and different! My sister-in-law was kind enough to give me the mold for these so I could make them and share them with everyone. Thanks Sharon! There are a total of ten acorns each with a different style on the tops. Each acorn measures approx. 3 1/2" X 2 1/2". After spicing and baking I have painted each one in a warm brown acorn color and I used a darker brown with detailing to each of the tops. These are great for bowl fillers or for using in a jar to display. I can't wait to put mine out...

The price is $2.99 ea. plus shipping
NOTE: When ordering top styles will vary unless you specify.




PRIMITIVE STYLE JAR

Here I am offering a #2 primitive style jug and/or the swirl design primitive style jar. The #2 jug measures approx. 5 1/2" X 4 1/2" and is done in an aged crackle glazed tan finish. The #2 is done in a dark blue color.The swirl design jar is done in the same manor and has a tan glaze color and the swirls are also done in a dark blue. The swirl design jar measures approx. 6" X 3 1/2". These primitive style jars fit right in with the old ones and are a perfect size to place in a cupboard or on a shelf. Place a few greens or berries in the top and you can have a display that changes with every season...

The price is  $8.99 ea. plus shipping

"#2 design" ~SOLD~THANK YOU!

"swirl design" ~SOLD~THANK YOU!





PRIMITIVE BROWN AND CREAM SMALL CROCK WITH LID

This small primitive brown and cream crock with lid is so cute and it still has the lid! It measures approx. 3" in dia. X 4" tall.A true collectible! The jar has no flea bites, chips, or cracks. The tiny lid does have 2 very tiny flea bites under the lid rim but does not show when the lid is on the crock. Overall condition is great! What a primtastic addition to any crock collection!...
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $8.99 plus shipping






FOLK ART STYLE APPLIQUED FELT HEART BOWL FILLERS

These folk art style appliqued felt heart bowl fillers are handmade by me. Each heart measures approx. 4 3/4" and is hand appliqued and stitched in great detail. They will come to you in a set of 3. Set #1 is the sheep, pineapple, and heart with flower. Set #2 is the heart-in-hand, crow, and red heart. Each heart has been stuffed with cotton and stitched closed using the blanket stitch in a cordinating thread.A great display item for Valentine's Day or any time of year!...

The price is $11.99 per set/3 plus shipping
Please state Set #1 or Set #2 when ordering









PRIMITIVE CONVERSATION HEART PANTRY CAKES

These primitive conversation heart pantry cakes are handmade by me.Each heart is spiced, baked, and spiced again and for a little added touch I have applies an aged piece of fabric with a stitched saying onto the front of each one. Each heart measures approx. 3" and they come in a set of 3. I can add holes and wire for hanging if desired. Set #1 is the "Faith, Hope, and Trust" sayings and Set #2 is the "Love, Kisses, and Hugs" sayings.I have added a few pictures of these so you can see some different ways to display them...

The price is $6.99 per set/3 plus shipping
Please state Set #1 or Set #2 and with or w/o holes when placing your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!