I started as an antique dealer in 2003, mainly because I needed to weed out some of my things to make room for more. Sound familiar to some of you? I also love making things and Bob is quite the wood working master. We both work well as a team to create our works of art. After being told by many friends and family that we should share this passion and talent with others and sell our wares I decided now is as good a time as any, so here I am!

If you see something you love and want to purchase it to add to your primitive/colonial/cabin/country home, or to give as a special gift, please feel free to click on my Email button to contact me. I accept Paypal, money orders, or personal checks. Any payment made by check must clear before I ship. I do not charge any handling fees. All sales are final, however our main goal is to have happy costumers so I will be giving detailed descriptions on all items and I will gladly provide multiple pics vie email at your request. Please stop back often as I will be posting new goodies as often as I can. If at any time you see a “SOLD” sign and are interested in the item please contact me and I will let you know if I can make or get more. We also do custom, made to order items so you can get the color, finish, etc. that you prefer. I am so happy to share with others my love and passion for primitives, antiques, and handmade goodies!!! Thank you for stopping and I hope you come back often! Hugssss, Judy


Photobucket

Thursday, February 3, 2011

ITEMS FOR SALE




PRIMITIVE SPICED SALT DOUGH HEART ORNAMENTS

These salt dough heart ornaments make the perfect addition for you Valentine Tree! The hearts come in a set of six in a 'regular" or "thin" size. The "regular" heart measures approx. 2 1/4" X 2" and the "thin" heart measures approx. 2" X 1 1/2" , not including the hanger. The hanger is a piece of jute rope. They are spiced, baked, and spiced again to give them that prim look and smell we all love. They look primtastic on a feather tree, wreath, or just hanging from a peg or nail. I also can make these in a set of six without holes and hangers so they can be used as bowl fillers. Please just let me know which way you would like them when you e-mail me your order. The set will arrive to you wrapped in a piece of aged cheese cloth.

The price is $6.99 set/6 plus shipping

Here is a pic of some of my hearts that I make on my dear friend/customer Maggie's "Heart and Bird Tree." I LOVE it!!!






PRIMITIVE HANDMADE 16" FEATHER TREE

This handmade feather tree was created and made by me. It measures approx. 16" tall and approx. 10" dia. across the lower branches. The base is a piece of Dogwood that Bob cut and drilled for me. This is a great size for a year round prim tree to decorate for each holiday!

The price is $12.99 plus shipping

Here is a picture of what my friend/customer Debbie did with her feather tree and a few other goodies she purchased from me. Isn't it primtastic!?!..







PRIMITIVE HANDMADE QUILTED SMALL TREE SKIRT

This beautifully quilted small tree skirt is a great piece to set around the base of one of my feather trees. It is handmade however, not by me. Great color mix! It is finished with a red blanket stitch around the edges. Measures approx. 14" in dia.
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $12.99 plus shipping


PRIMITIVE SALT DOUGH LARGE RABBIT

This primitive salt dough large rabbit is getting as popular as the lamb I also make and sell! He is a brand new item and he measures approx.10" X 9" and can sit or lay down. He weighs in at approx. 1 1/2 lbs. Just like all my salt dough items I have applied my special techique to darken this rabbit pantry cake with a warm brown/black color and he has been spiced and baked and spiced again. He would look primtastic sitting amoungst some dried grasses in a basket or tucked in an old prim box or bowl. A great statement piece for Easter and Spring!!!

The price is $14.99 plus shipping



PRIMITIVE SPICED "RODNEY" THE PANTRY  RABBIT HOLDING/EGG

This spiced pantry rabbit is named "Rodney" and he is standing up on his hind legs and is carefully holding onto an egg. He measures approx. 5 1/2" tall X 2 3/4" at his widest point. He is spiced and baked and has great details that I was sure to highlight. He too can lay down or stand up. Tuck him in among your favorite goodies and I'm sure he will feel right at home...

The price is $3.99 plus shipping 


PRIMITIVE SPICED PANTRY "NELLIE" DUCK HOLDING/BASKET

This is "Nellie" my primitive spice pantry duck and she is carrying her lil backet tucked under her wing. "Nellie" measures approx. 5" X 3" and she can stand up as shown or lay down.I'm not sure if she is on the way to market or waiting for the Easter Egg Hunt but whatever she is about to do she is just the sweetest! I have her tucked in a basket here in the pic along with my Primitive Spiced Pantry Eggs that I am offering below but you can tuck her just about anywhere. Great for Spring and/or Easter...

The price is $3.99 plus shipping



PRIMITIVE SPICED PANTRY EGGS

These primitive spiced pantry eggs smell and look devine! I love them! Each egg measures approx. 2 1/2" X 1 1/2", (which is about the size of a lg. real egg). They come to you in a set of six and are heavily spiced to perfection. Word is even the hubbies are liking these ladies! Place them in bowls, jars, crocks or just about anywhere your heart desires! They look primtastic!

The price is $7.99 set/6  


VINTAGE 1 DOZ. EGG CARTON

This is a vintage cardboard egg carton that will hold up to 1 dozen eggs. The carton measures 7" x 5 1/4" and is 2 1/4" high. The printing and graphics on the lid is blue. The graphics show a couple of chickens, baby chicks, a barn, fence, and silo. There is also blue printing on the front and back side of the carton that reads "1 dozen EGGS." It is in very good to great condition. These are not easy to find in our neck of the woods especially in this great condition. In fact I don't believe they were ever used! The inserts can come out and the box folds flat for storing. This would be a great way to display my "Primitive Spiced Pantry Eggs" I just listed above or the "Primitive Wooden Handmade and Distressed Eggs" I also have listed for sale below.
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!

The price is $8.99 plus shipping



PRIMITIVE HANDMADE WOODEN PAINTED EGGS

These wooden eggs are NOT the craft store bought eggs that you can purchase and paint. Bob has hand turned each egg down on a lathe and I have painted and distressed them to give an old and worn prim look. Each egg measures approx. 2 1/8" X 1 1/2". Because they are hand turned the sizes may vary just a bit. I have painted them in pale spring colors of cream, green, aqua, and pinkish peach. They are lightly sanded, distressed, and stained. They come to you in a set of six...

The price is $11.99 set/6 plus shipping


VINTAGE SET OF 30 WOODEN ALPHABET BLOCKS W/ BAG

This awesome vintage bag of blocks is something you just don't see anymore. The bag has a draw string closure and the fabric of the bag itself reminds me of feedsake material. There are a total of 30 blocks in two different sizes which I have shown in the pic. The colors and letters on the blocks are clear and vibrant. The bag has some slight wear but overall condition is very good...
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $24.00 plus shipping





ANTIQUE WOODEN BUTTER MOLD W/ACORN DESIGN

This antique wooden butter mold has an acorn design. I was fortunate enough to find two of these so I decided to keep one and sell the other. The butter mold measures approx. 6" tall X 4" dia. Great petina on this piece!
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $40.00 plus shipping  


PRIMITIVE SPICED SALT DOUGH "SPRING SQUARE"

This primitive spice salt dough spring square was finished by me to bring out the detail in each little design. I love how it turned out! It measures approx. 5" X 3 3/4". There is a rabbit leaping over a heart, a chick wearing a bow, a sheep, and another rabbit leaping over an egg.I have two toned them so you have a choice of either the dark background or the light background. I have put a hole in the top center and I used jute for the hanger. Great for hanging from a peg or nail. The finished look reminds me of worn leather...

The price is $4.99 plus shipping
Please state "light" or "dark" background when ordering  


PRIMITIVE SPICED RABBIT PANTRY TART

I think these make great bowl fillers! These primitive spiced rabbit pantry tarts measure approx. 3" dia. X 1" thick. Each tart is spiced, baked, and spiced some more. They have a warm brown/black prim look and they smell yummy! I have painted the rabbits a smokey black to bring out their details before my final spicing up...

The price is $3.99 ea. plus shipping



PRIMITIVE SPICED " WILLIE" THE  PIG PANTRY CAKE

Olde "Willie" the pantry pig is just a cutie pie! He measures approx. 4" X 2 1/2" X 1 1/2" thick. What a little porker! He is spiced, baked, and spiced again and simply smells awesome! I like displaying a couple of them in an old pie tin with some aged cheese cloth but I think he would look primtastic tucked in a cupboard too! ....

The price is $3.99 ea. plus shipping




PRIMITIVE STONEWARE FOOT WARMER

This primitive stoneware foot warmer was a great find! It measures approx. 11" X 5 1/2". It has a hole in the top where hot water was poured inside to keep those cold piggies warm during those bitter cold nights. There are no chips or cracks. However on the one side, as you can see in the second pic, there is a smear mark where it appears something must have been resting up against it when the slip was still wet. It would be my guess that it probably happened during the firing. It is NOT a chip. There is no name or markings to indicate the maker. It is a great display piece for a great price!... 
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!

The price is $23.99 plus shipping


                                                  

PRIMTIVE STONEWARE BROWN & CREAM LG. PITCHER

This primitive stoneware cream and brown lg. pitcher is in great condition! There are no cracks, chips, flea bites, etc. It measure approx. 8 1/2" tall. It has no markings on the bottom to ID the maker. A great piece to display with your other brown and cream stoneware. It would also look primtastic with some spring flowers in it sitting on a farm table!... Come on Spring!!!!...
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!

The price is $24.99 plus shipping 


PRIMITIVE SPICED "FLOWER" PANTRY CAKE

I really love the prim yet slightly feminine flair of this "flower" pantry cake! It measures approx. 7" dia.and like all my pantry goods it is spiced and baked and has that warm brown/black color. It almost looks good enough to eat! This is a great "Spring" cake to place under those shoo flies or to sit out on a dough board...

The price is $8.99 plus shipping  


PRIMITIVE SPICED SM. PANTRY LOAF

These are just the right size to tuck into those favorite little spots that need something special. These small pantry loaves each measure approx. 4 1/2" X 3" X 1 3/4" thick. Each loaf weighs just over 1/2 lb. I have wrapped the one loaf in aged cheese cloth and tied it with twine. The other loaf I simply just wrapped aged cheese cloth around the loaf and tied it and added on a rusty prim bell... 

The price is $5.99 ea. plus shipping

Please state "twine wrapped" or "bell" when placing your order so I know what way you want the finished look.  



PRIMITIVE AGED SHEEP STITCHERY

This sheep stitchery has been handmade and tea dyed to give an old time worn look. The wooden oval frame has been painted black and distressed as well.It measures approx. 9" X 6"...
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $10.00 plus shipping



VINTAGE GRANITEWARE STEW POT W/LID

This vintage graniteware white with red trim stew pot with lid measures approx. 10" dia.X 5" high without the lid on. There are 2 dings on the lid and 2 on the pots edge but overall condition is good to very good. The inside of the pot looks like it was never used. A great collectible for all you graniteware lovers!...

The price is $23.99 plus shipping 



VINTAGE WHITE GRANITEWARE REFRIG. DISH W/LID

This white graniteware refrig. dish w/lid is in very good condition. It still has part of the sticker attached to the one side! It measures approx. 15 1/8" X 6 1/2" X 5"...
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $25.00 plus shipping


VINTAGE DEPRESSION GLASS SHAKERS AND MIXING BOWL
The McKee "Roman Arch" Custard color "flour" and "salt" shakers both are in very good condition. As you can see in the pic the letters on both are still very clear with little to no wear. Unfortunately neither shaker has the lid but replacements can easily be found. There are no cracks or chips and they are approx. 4" tall.

The price is $14.99 ea. plus shipping

The "Seaville" Yellow Depression Glass Mixing Bowl measures 6 3/4" dia.X 4 1/2". It has the Westinghouse "W" on the bottom. There are no cracks or chips.Very good condition!

The price is $19.99 plus shipping

~SPECIAL PRICE OF $39.97 FOR ALL 3 PIECES~  

Please click on "Older Posts" below to see more goodies available for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!