I started as an antique dealer in 2003, mainly because I needed to weed out some of my things to make room for more. Sound familiar to some of you? I also love making things and Bob is quite the wood working master. We both work well as a team to create our works of art. After being told by many friends and family that we should share this passion and talent with others and sell our wares I decided now is as good a time as any, so here I am!

If you see something you love and want to purchase it to add to your primitive/colonial/cabin/country home, or to give as a special gift, please feel free to click on my Email button to contact me. I accept Paypal, money orders, or personal checks. Any payment made by check must clear before I ship. I do not charge any handling fees. All sales are final, however our main goal is to have happy costumers so I will be giving detailed descriptions on all items and I will gladly provide multiple pics vie email at your request. Please stop back often as I will be posting new goodies as often as I can. If at any time you see a “SOLD” sign and are interested in the item please contact me and I will let you know if I can make or get more. We also do custom, made to order items so you can get the color, finish, etc. that you prefer. I am so happy to share with others my love and passion for primitives, antiques, and handmade goodies!!! Thank you for stopping and I hope you come back often! Hugssss, Judy


Photobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

ITEMS FOR SALE



PRIMITIVE SALT DOUGH LARGE RABBIT

This primitive salt dough large rabbit is getting as popular as the lamb I also make and sell! He is a brand new item and he measures approx.10" X 9" and can sit or lay down. He weighs in at approx. 1 1/2 lbs. Just like all my salt dough items I have applied my special technique to darken this rabbit pantry cake with a warm brown/black color and he has been spiced and baked and spiced again. He would look primtastic sitting amongst some dried grasses in a basket or tucked in an old prim box or bowl. A great statement piece for Easter and Spring!!!

The price is $14.99 plus shipping



PRIMITIVE SALT DOUGH LARGE LAMB

This primitive salt dough lg. lamb measures approx. 11" X 6 3/4" and can sit up or lay down. Just like all my salt dough items I have applied my special technique to darken this lamb pantry cake with a warm brown/black color and he has been spiced and baked and spiced again. He looks great sitting in a prim wooden box with some holiday greenery or sitting beneath a tree. Tuck him in just about anywhere! A great year around prim item...

The price is $14.99 plus shipping



"SPRING" STITCHERY PILLOW TUCK


This pillow tuck is handmade and designed by me. It measures approx. 4 1/2" X 5 1/2". It has been aged by tea dying and has a coordinate fabric backing and hanger. I attached the hanger with rusty safety pins and adorned it with a rusty bell. It is signed "Fannie Mae"...

~SOLD OUT~ THANK YOU!
The price is $16.99 plus shipping



SET #1


SET #2


SET #3


SET #4


 HANDMADE FELT AND APPLIQUED SPRING EGG PILLOW TUCKS
  
These measure approx. 4 1/4" X 3" and are sold in a set of 2. Please see the following four pics to view each set close up. They are handmade and designed by me. Great to set in a basket or wood bowl...
~SOLD OUT~ THANK YOU!

The price is $11.99 set/2 plus shipping



ANTIQUE WOODEN BUTTER MOLD

It measures 3 1/2" high x 5 1/2 " long x 3 1/4" wide....
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!

The price is $26.99 plus shipping

 

LARGE SHOO FLY RE-DO

It measures 11 3/4" dia. X 5 1/4" ... 
~SOLD~ THANK YOU!

The price is $26.99 plus shipping



MAKE-DO SHOO FLY

The small one measures 5" dia. X 3 1/2" $13.99 plus shipping
~SOLD OUT~ THANK YOU!
The med. one measures 6" dia. X 4 1/2" $15.99 plus shipping


PINEAPPLE SPICED PANTRY CAKE 

For all you pineapple lovers!...Here is a PINEAPPLE SPICED PANTRY CAKE  that measures approx. 6" X 4 1/2" X 2".The pineapple cake is spiced, baked, and spiced some more. It has a warm brown/black prim look that we all love! I have painted the pineapple a smokey black to bring out the details before my final spicing up...

The price is $8.99 plus shipping 



PRIMITIVE SPICED "BIRD" TART

 This spiced "BIRD" tart is spiced and baked like all my pantry cakes. It measures approx. 3" X 2 1/2". I have lightly painted the bird with a smokey grey/black color to bring out the detail...

The price is $3.99 plus shipping



GRUNGY PRIM RABBIT

This little rabbit measures approx. 9 3/4" tall with his ears fully extended up.The rabbit itself is not made by me he has been tea dyed and aged by me. He is sporting an aged cheesecloth tie around his neck that is fastened on with a rusty safety pin and bell and he has two buttons tied on his upper arm however he is not jointed although his arms are attached separately. Reminds you of those old sock monkeys we had as kids...
~SOLD OUT~ THANK YOU!

The price is $6.99 plus shipping



SALT DOUGH SPICED ROOSTER PANTRY CAKE

Measures approx. 7" X 7 1/2" at the widest points. He comes with or without a hole for hanging.

The Price is $7.99 plus shipping




PRIMITIVE SPICED SALT DOUGH SPRING ORNAMENTS

These salt dough spring ornaments make the perfect addition for you Springtime Tree! They come in a set of five and measure approx. 2" - 4" in size, not including the hanger. The set consists of a CROSS, RABBIT, CHICK, CHICKEN, and a FLOWER. The hanger is a piece of jute rope. They are spiced, baked, and spiced again to give them that prim look and smell we all love. They look primtastic on a feather tree, wreath, or just hanging from a peg or nail. I also can make these without holes and hangers so they can be used as bowl fillers. Please just let me know which way you would like them when you place your order.

The price is $7.99 set/5 plus shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!