I started as an antique dealer in 2003, mainly because I needed to weed out some of my things to make room for more. Sound familiar to some of you? I also love making things and Bob is quite the wood working master. We both work well as a team to create our works of art. After being told by many friends and family that we should share this passion and talent with others and sell our wares I decided now is as good a time as any, so here I am!

If you see something you love and want to purchase it to add to your primitive/colonial/cabin/country home, or to give as a special gift, please feel free to click on my Email button to contact me. I accept Paypal, money orders, or personal checks. Any payment made by check must clear before I ship. I do not charge any handling fees. All sales are final, however our main goal is to have happy costumers so I will be giving detailed descriptions on all items and I will gladly provide multiple pics vie email at your request. Please stop back often as I will be posting new goodies as often as I can. If at any time you see a “SOLD” sign and are interested in the item please contact me and I will let you know if I can make or get more. We also do custom, made to order items so you can get the color, finish, etc. that you prefer. I am so happy to share with others my love and passion for primitives, antiques, and handmade goodies!!! Thank you for stopping and I hope you come back often! Hugssss, Judy


Photobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ITEMS FOR SALE





OLD PRIM BLUE BUCKET RE-DO

This primitive blue bucket re-do was painted and distressed by me. It measures approx. 6 1/8” high X 7 7/8” dia. I used a black undercoat over green,(which shows in spots), that was originally on there and I used Steel Blue as the top coat. It has been sanded, distressed, and stained. This is the perfect size to use just about anywhere! Perfect for rag balls or small brooms…

~SOLD~THANK YOU
The price is $32.99 plus shipping


ANTIQUE SOAP SAVER

Boy are these getting impossible to find! This wonderful soap saver measures approx. 10 1/4” long and the basket part that holds the soap is 3” X 3 1/2”. It is made so that when you squeeze the handle it will open the soap basket. It is painted green which is the way I found it. Great piece in very good condition...

~SOLD~ THANK YOU
The price is $14.99 plus shipping


VINTAGE 1920’S – 30’S 10 oz.  HEALTH CLUB BAKING POWDER TIN

This vintage baking powder tin measures approx. 4 1/2” high X 3” dia. The graphics and writing are visible and clear although it has some wear as shown in the pic. After doing some research I have discovered that this brand name is not very easy to find. Great piece to display in your kitchen, pantry, or buttery…
~SOLD~ THANK YOU
The price is $12.99 plus shipping



PRIMITIVE STYLE ROUND TABLE RISER

This primtastic table riser was handmade by Bob and finished by me. It measures approx. 11 1/8” dia. X 2 1/12” high. It has been painted in black with a very dark brown over wash then distressed, sanded and stained. I love the color of this piece!...

The price is $18.99 plus shipping



EXTREMELY PRIMITIVE STYLE SOAP KEEP

I think out of all the rooms in our homes we often find our baths are the most difficult to prim up so we came up with this primitive style soap keep that is full of character! It measures approx. 16 1/4” X 6” X 4 7/8”. Bob made it with re-purposed 100+ year old wood. The area that holds the soap has an old piece of screen attached with old tacking nails to a wood frame so the wet soap can air out and dry. There is an old rusty square nail attached to the back piece for hanging a cup, prim bath cloth, etc. This primtastic soap keep has been made so you can hang it on the wall or it can sit on something as a display…

The Price is $16.99 plus shipping
The 2 pictured are SOLD however we do make these to order...



PRIMITIVE STYLE LOLLIPOP and 3/4 BOWL DISPLAY PIECE

I wasn’t quite sure how to title this piece but it is a combination of two things I came up with. The first idea is from those antique cutting boards you see that have old wooden utensils, a rolling pin, and a half or 3/4 bowl attached to it and is made to hang on the wall, (I purchased one at auction awhile back but I’m not certain if they have a specific name). And the second idea I had came from the Lollipop Style Boxes I sell that Bob made and I finished. Anyhow, we used Pine and I had Bob turn down the bowl on the lathe by hand and he made the back for me and put it together. I stained, distressed, and finished it in a Golden Mustard color. I love the final results! It measures approx. 11” X 7 1/4" X 6”. There is a hole for hanging but it can also be used to sit flat so you can display it anywhere. The possibilities are endless!...

The Price is $24.99 plus shipping
NOTE:The prim blue one was a special order and has been sold...



EXTREMELY PRIMITIVE STYLE 3 DRAWER WALL BOX

I am in love with this piece! Bob made this extreme prim 3 drawer wall box with re-purposed antique wood that is a ripe old age of 100 + yrs. old. It is a blue/grey color and the patina is outstanding! We left the wood as is and did not do any faux finishes but constructed it to have the character and charm of years gone by. It measures approx. 16” X 6” X 4 1/2”. The drawer pulls are old rusty square nails…

~SOLD OUT~ THANK YOU

The Price is $34.99 plus shipping
NOTE: These are made to order as long as supplies last. Each one differs just a bit in color and wood grain...




EXTREMELY PRIMITIVE STYLE CANDLE BOARD

This primtastic candle board was made by Bob. It measure approx. 19 1/8” X 8 1/4” X 1/2”. The re-purposed wood is about 100-150 yrs. old. We left the wood as is and did not do any faux finishes. The old worn chippie paint is a grungy white to light grey color. Bob used 8 old rusty square nails to hold the candles in place. It will display up to 4 taper candles that can range is size from 4” – 7 1/2” long. (Sorry the candles in the pic are NOT included). What an awesome extremely prim piece!...

~SOLD OUT~ THANK YOU
The Price is $24.99 plus shipping
NOTE:The first candle board has SOLD but we do have one like it available. If interested please ask and I will send a pic.The Mustard painted candle board was a special order. It and the dark stained candle board are SOLD...




EXTREMELY PRIMITIVE STYLE CUBBIE WALL BOX

This prim cubbie box measures approx. 10 1/4" X 6" X 4" and is made by Bob. The re-purposed wood is about 100-150 yrs. old. We left the wood as is and did not do any faux finishes. The old worn chippie paint is a grungy white to light grey color. This is the perfect size to hang anywhere. The ideas are endless and the color of this piece can go with any décor so have fun being creative...


The Price is $14.99 plus shipping



PRIMITIVE STYLE SHAVING MIRROR

This piece is designed and handmade by Bob.It measures approx. 13" X 12 3/4" X 3 7/8". Bob used 100+ year old Yellow Pine to make this beauty. There is a framed mirror on the front center and below it there is a box that opens to store or display olde tyme shaving memorabilia. He has put 3 holes in the lip of the base. I placed "S" hooks through the holes in this pic so I could hang a prim towel and cup...

The price is $42.99 plus shipping


ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OF OUR HANDMADE AND/OR CUSTOM MADE ITEMS WILL BE PHOTOGRAPHED AND SHOWN TO OUR BUYERS FOR FINAL APPROVAL PRIOR TO BILLING...


Please click on "Older Posts" below to see more goodies available for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!