I started as an antique dealer in 2003, mainly because I needed to weed out some of my things to make room for more. Sound familiar to some of you? I also love making things and Bob is quite the wood working master. We both work well as a team to create our works of art. After being told by many friends and family that we should share this passion and talent with others and sell our wares I decided now is as good a time as any, so here I am!

If you see something you love and want to purchase it to add to your primitive/colonial/cabin/country home, or to give as a special gift, please feel free to click on my Email button to contact me. I accept Paypal, money orders, or personal checks. Any payment made by check must clear before I ship. I do not charge any handling fees. All sales are final, however our main goal is to have happy costumers so I will be giving detailed descriptions on all items and I will gladly provide multiple pics vie email at your request. Please stop back often as I will be posting new goodies as often as I can. If at any time you see a “SOLD” sign and are interested in the item please contact me and I will let you know if I can make or get more. We also do custom, made to order items so you can get the color, finish, etc. that you prefer. I am so happy to share with others my love and passion for primitives, antiques, and handmade goodies!!! Thank you for stopping and I hope you come back often! Hugssss, Judy


Photobucket

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ITEMS FOR SALE




PRIMITIVE STYLE “SUMMER TYME”  STITCHERY PILLOW TUCK

This primitive style "Summer Tyme" stitchery pillow tuck was handmade and designed by me. It measures approx. 5" X 5 1/2". I have hand stitched a tree, flowers, butterfly, bubble bee, and dragon fly which all depicts the summer season. I tea dyed and aged the cross stitch fabric and the back of each pillow is finished with a tea dyed coordinating fabric. Each hanger matches the back of the pillow tuck and it is attached with rusty safety pins. I have stuffed the pillow tuck with cotton stuffing and signed each one "Fannie Mae age 8" and dated it "1860"... 


The price is $16.99 plus shipping
There are 2 available...the blue butterfly one is SOLD



 "AMERICANA" STITCHERY PILLOW TUCK

This pillow tuck is handmade and designed by me. I really love how it turned out! It measures approx. 4" X 6". I hand stitched the flag, key, firecracker, and stars. The stitched colonial flag even has a twig sewn on for the flag pole. It has been aged by tea dying and has a coordinate fabric backing and matching hanger. I attached the hanger with rusty safety pins and adorned it with a rusty bell. It is signed "Fannie Mae age 8" and is dated “1860”...

The price is $16.99 plus shipping
There are 2 available






PRIMITIVE STYLE FLAG PILLOW TUCK

These prim style flag pillow tucks are handmade by me. They measure approx. 5 ¼” X 3 ½” and have been given an aged look. Each pillow is backed with a coordinating fabric. Great for placing in bowls to tucking them in just about anywhere...


The price is $4.99 ea. plus shipping 
There are 3 available



SET 3 WOODEN AND HOMESPUN FIRECRACKERS

These handmade fire crackers are just too cute! They make the perfect décor. for all you “Americana” lovers! Each firecracker measures approx. 3 ½” to 3” high and are approx. ½” dia. They are each wrapped in Americana colors of red, blue, and ecru. The wick is a piece of twine and each set/3 is wrapped in twine as well. The set can stand up or lay down. Great for displaying alone or displaying in two or more grouping...

The price is $5.99 per.set/3 plus shipping
There is now only 1 set available



“GOD BLESS AMERICA” HANDMADE FLAG PICTURE W/CUSTOM AGED FRAME

I handmade this picture by first tea dying and aging the flag and tea dying the cotton backing. The flag is torn and tattered from it’s constant prideful use and love. The stitching says “God Bless America” across the top and “Land That I Love” across the bottom. It measures approx. 10” X 9”. Bob custom made the frame and I finished it in an aged black worn finish...

The price is $19.99 plus shipping  
There is now only 1 available






TINY HANDMADE BLACK BABY RAG DOLL

This tiny precious black rag doll baby is handmade by me with tender love and care. She measures approx. a mere 3” tall X 2 ¼” across her arms. She is full of tiny intricate details. She is wearing a cute little cotton fabric dress with a coordinating fabric gathered apron. Her eyes and mouth are stitched and she has little strands of hair on her head. She would look so cute in the arms of a favorite doll baby or even tucked in a little ditty bag that hangs from a peg! The ideas are endless for this lil cutie pie!


The price is $10.99 ea. plus shipping
There are currently 3 available
1 in browns
1 in dark reds

1 in blue dress/ecru apron


PRIMITIVE BLACK MAMMY RAG DOLL

This little Mammy Doll is handmade but not by me. She measures approx. 11” tall. She is wearing an aged muslin dress and matching pantaloons. Her apron is made from a piece of an old quilt that ties around the waist. She has a red scarf around her neck and her hair has little red ties. She looks cute holding one of my tiny precious black rag doll babies in her arm like the ones I have available and have listed for sale above...

The price is $12.99 plus shipping



PRIMITIVE NO SEW CLOTHESPIN PRAIRIE DOLL

I had so much fun making these! These little clothespin prairie dolls were handcrafted by me without any sewing. Each doll is wearing a muslin tea dyed dress with a homespun prairie bonnet and matching apron. She measures approx. 5 ¾” X 3”. There is a piece twine tied around her neck to hold her bonnet in place and another piece around her waist to hold the apron on. Colors vary in blues, greens, reds, but please feel free to ask for the color(s) of your choice. Refer to pic for assistance...

The price is $4.99 ea. plus shipping
There are currently 6 available
1 red/cream homespun 
1 blue/cream homespun
1 green/cream homespun
SOLD-1 tan/blue/red homespun
1 pumpkin/green/dk. blue homespun
1 green/red/cream/dk. blue homespun



PRIMITIVE “SWEETIE” DOLL

This doll is so sweet! The name truly fits her… She is offered for sale in the May 2011 Issue of Country Sampler Magazine for $26.99 plus shipping. She is in like new condition and measures 18”. I am offering her to you for a low price of $20.99 plus shipping. This is the only one I have so please let me know if you are interested. She surely won’t last long for this price!


OLD RED PLAID OVAL BISCUIT TIN W/HANDLES

This old red plaid biscuit tin reminds me of summer picnics when I was a small child! Makes a cute lunch box! It measures approx. 11” X 8 ¼” X 5 ¼”. The sticker label on the bottom reads “Dutch Maid”, “Red Plaid Assortment”, “Net Weight 3 ¼ lbs.”, “Federal Sweets & Biscuit Co., Inc., Clifton N.J. U.S.A.” The ingredients are also listed on the label... The overall condition is very good. The inside is in great shape. There is a bit of wear on the top of the lid and there are a few scratches on the one side but nothing that really takes away from the charm. There is no rust. A great display piece and/or a great sewing tin or lunch box. I have additional pics if needed.

~SOLD~ THANK YOU!
The price is $14.99 plus shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!