I started as an antique dealer in 2003, mainly because I needed to weed out some of my things to make room for more. Sound familiar to some of you? I also love making things and Bob is quite the wood working master. We both work well as a team to create our works of art. After being told by many friends and family that we should share this passion and talent with others and sell our wares I decided now is as good a time as any, so here I am!

If you see something you love and want to purchase it to add to your primitive/colonial/cabin/country home, or to give as a special gift, please feel free to click on my Email button to contact me. I accept Paypal, money orders, or personal checks. Any payment made by check must clear before I ship. I do not charge any handling fees. All sales are final, however our main goal is to have happy costumers so I will be giving detailed descriptions on all items and I will gladly provide multiple pics vie email at your request. Please stop back often as I will be posting new goodies as often as I can. If at any time you see a “SOLD” sign and are interested in the item please contact me and I will let you know if I can make or get more. We also do custom, made to order items so you can get the color, finish, etc. that you prefer. I am so happy to share with others my love and passion for primitives, antiques, and handmade goodies!!! Thank you for stopping and I hope you come back often! Hugssss, Judy


Photobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011

ITEMS FOR SALE



FOLK ART PUMPKINS

Please meet my little pumpkins, named from left to right, Luna, Elvria, and Jackal. These folk art pumpkins are handmade by me. Each measure approx. 3" X 3" counting the stem. They are made from muslin, sewn, stained, painted, baked, and decorated. Each face has been appliqued and hand stitched to give each one it's own little personality. I used a twig for the stems and added a felt covered swiggly with some Spanish Moss glued around the stems. Made to order...


The price is $7.99 each plus shipping
NOTE: Please state which one you would like by name upon placing your order.



LUNA


ELVIRA


JACKAL





PRIMITIVE PUMPKINS

These primitive pumpkins make the perfect shelf sitters. They are handmade by me and vary in measurements from approx. 4" - 4 1/2" tall and approx.3" wide. They each are made with fall fabrics and stuffed with rice. I used a twig for a stem and wrapped them with jute twine... 

The price is $4.99 each plus shipping





PRIMITIVE FABRIC ACORNS

These fabric acorns are great for bowl fillers or for just placing here and there for an added fall touch. They are handmade by me and come in two sizes measuring approx. 2"-2 1/2" tall, counting the stem, by approx. 1 1/8" wide. Each acorn is made with fall fabrics and the tops are felt. The stems are made from twigs. They come to you in a set of 3. The fabric and sizes will vary...

The price is $5.99 set/3 plus shipping





PRIMITIVE STYLE “HALLOWEEN” STITCHERY PILLOW TUCK

This primitive style Halloween stitchery pillow tuck was handmade by me. It measures approx. 3 3/4" X 4 1/2" not including the hanger. I have hand stitched Halloween, a witch w/broom, black cat, bat, shoe, and skeleton key which all depicts the fall holiday. I tea dyed and aged the cross stitch fabric and the back of each pillow is finished with a tea dyed coordinating fabric. Each comes with a wire hanger and a small skeleton key charm that is attached with a rusty safety pin. I have stuffed the pillow tuck with cotton stuffing and signed each one "Fannie Mae age 9" and dated it "1860"...

The price is $16.99 plus shipping




PRIMITIVE ACORN PANTRY CAKES

These primitive acorn pantry cakes are so awesome and different! My sister-in-law was kind enough to give me the mold for these so I could make them and share them with everyone. Thanks Sharon! There are a total of ten acorns each with a different style on the tops. Each acorn measures approx. 3 1/2" X 2 1/2". After spicing and baking I have painted each one in a warm brown acorn color and I used a darker brown with detailing to each of the tops. These are great for bowl fillers or for using in a jar to display. I can't wait to put mine out...

The price is $2.99 ea. plus shipping
NOTE: When ordering top styles will vary unless you specify.




PRIMITIVE SPICED SALT DOUGH AUTUMN ORNAMENTS

These salt dough autumn ornaments make the perfect addition for your Fall Tree! They come in a set/3 and I have three different sets available.
SET #1 consists of a MOON, APPLE, and a PUMPKIN. Sizes w/o hangers range from 2 1/4"-3" X 1 1/2"-3 1/4".
SET #2 consists of a BLACK CROW, BLACK CAT, and a BLACK BAT. Sizes w/o hangers range from 1"-3" X 1 3/4"-3 3/4".
SET #3 consists of three different leaves. Sizes w/o hangers range from 3 1/4"-4 1/4" X 2 1/4"-2 1/2".

The hangers are pieces of jute rope. They are spiced, baked, and spiced again to give them that prim look and smell we all love. They look primtastic on a feather tree, wreath, or just hanging from a peg or nail. I also can make these without holes and hangers so they can be used as bowl fillers...

The price is $4.99 set/3 plus shipping
NOTE: Please just let me know which set number and if you want them WITH or W/O holes when you place your order.



SET #1


SET #2


SET #3




PRIMITIVE STYLE “HARVEST TYME” STITCHERY PILLOW TUCK

This primitive style "Harvest Tyme" stitchery pillow tuck was handmade and designed by me. It measures approx. 3 1/4" X 4 1/2" not including the wire hanger. I have hand stitched on "Harvest Tyme", a turkey, pumpkins, leaves, and skeleton key which all depicts the fall season. I tea dyed and aged the cross stitch fabric and the back of each pillow is finished with a tea dyed coordinating fabric. Each comes with a wire hanger. I have stuffed the pillow tuck with cotton stuffing and signed each one "Fannie Mae age 9" and dated it "1860"...

SOLD OUT~THANK YOU
can do advanced orders
The price is $16.99 plus shipping





JUMBO FAUX CARAMEL NUT and/or CHOCOLATE NUT APPLES

These jumbo apples look so real my grand daughter wanted to eat one, LOL! They are handmade by me and each apple measures approx.7" tall X 3 1/2" ,(at the widest part of the apple). Each apple comes coated with faux Caramel or Chocolate topping and has been generously sprinkled with faux nuts. It comes to you wrapped in a piece of clear wrap that has been tied with a piece of homespun. Set one or more of these out on a cutting board or on a plate and I guarantee that your family and friends will think they're real!...

SALE $5.99 EA.  plus shipping
The price is $7.99 each plus shipping
NOTE: Please state Caramel or Chocolate when placing your order.






PRIMITIVE CORN PANTRY CAKES

These primitive spiced corn pantry cakes turned out primtastic! They are handmade by me and come in three different sizes. The small size measures approx. 3 1/2" long, the med. approx. 4 3/4" long, and the lg. measure approx. 5 1/2" long. The corn cake has been done with my special technique and spiced before and after baking. I added some dried green grass and wrapped the base with a piece of tea stained cheese cloth that has been tied with a piece of jute. These make great bowl fillers or look primtastic displayed just about anywhere...

The prices follow:
SMALL -$2.99 ea. plus shipping
MED.- $3.99 ea. plus shipping
LG. - $4.99 ea. plus shipping
OR SAVE by ordering one of each size for $10.99 set/3 plus shipping
NOTE: Please state which size or if you want a set/3 when placing your order.


PRIMITIVE JACK-O-LANTERN SPICED PANTRY CAKES

Jack looks so happy and cheerful! These are perfect for Halloween! Like all my cinnamon salt dough items, I have applied a special technique I use to darken them to a warm brown/black color. They are also coated with a blend of spices before baking and after. They smell delicious! They measure approx. 3 1/2" X 3". These look so primitive sitting in a tin dish with some tea dyed cheese cloth and/or placed on a cutting board or stove board...


The Price is $3.99 each plus shipping 


1 comment:

  1. Your work is just beautiful. You are a perfectionist I can tell. Everything is so neat and perfectly created. What talent you posses.

    Have a beautiful weekend,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!